VYBZ KARTEL’S SECOND MURDER CASE POSTPONED

Posted: June 12, 2013 in Uncategorized
Tags: ,

The second murder trial for Dancehall artiste Vybz Kartel again failed to get underway in the Home Circuit court today.

Reports are that the trial could not proceed because of the unavailability of prosecutors forcing the matter to be postponed until July 8.It is said that the attorneys in the case have complained that the accused has been before the court for more than a year and that this is the fifth time the matter has been deferred. Kartel and the other co-accused Lenburgh McDonald and Nigel Thompson are on trial in relation to the killing of St Catherine businessman Barrington ‘Bossy’ Burton.As previously reported, the police said that Burton was murdered while he was standing with friends along Walker’s Avenue in Gregory Park, St Catherine in July 2011.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s